Our private lake complex for pleasure fishing is located approximately 100 metres from the cottages and offers a superb extra to your holiday in Cornwall. Originally an area of wetland, the site was transformed in the 1980ís and now includes five lakes, half a mile of landscaped paths and picnic benches and supports a variety of habitats including birds, foxes, badgers and canada geese.
The lakes are best suited to beginners, children and the relaxed pleasure fisherman wanting peace and quiet away from the crowds surrounded by stunning Cornish countryside in a tranquill setting. Our lakes contain Tench, Bream, Crucian Carp, Roach, Rudd and Carp ranging in size up to 3lb.
What we can offer you:
- Quiet and relaxing pleasure fishing away from the crowds
- Private use of the lakes for guests, no day ticket fishing
- Beautiful natural scenery
- Easy access from your accommodation to the lake complex
- Over three acres of water
- Half a mile of landscaped paths, moorland stream and numerous picnic areas