East Rose is a unique hamlet of holiday cottages set in 17 acres with wonderful views over rolling Cornish countryside.
Our holiday cottages are located on Bodmin Moor, between the picturesque villages of Blisland and St Breward, with easy access to the superb North Cornish Coast including Wadebridge, Padstow and Newquay.
- Seven self catering cottages thoughtfully converted from traditional stone barns retaining many original features including stone walls and exposed beams
- Free wi-fi, electric and heating
- Complimentary Cream Tea on arrival.
- Homemade treats available to be purchased on site during your stay (or pre-order so ready for your arrival).
- Private lake complex with free pleasure fishing including Roach, Rudd and Bream suited to beginners, children and the relaxed pleasure fisherman
- Unlimited free use of a local indoor pool and gym during your stay - approx 15 minutes from East Rose.
- Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on Bodmin Moor. Perfect for families, walkers, cyclists and dogs!
- The Eden Project and an endless choice of seaside villages, wonderful beaches and coastal paths are within easy reach
**EARLY BIRD OFFER.....10% off holidays in March 2020 if you book before 31.12.19**
Terms apply. See Special offers page for more details