East Rose is a unique hamlet of holiday cottages set in 17 acres with wonderful views over rolling Cornish countryside.
Our holiday cottages are located on Bodmin Moor, between the picturesque villages of Blisland and St Breward, with easy access to the superb North Cornish Coast including Wadebridge, Padstow and Newquay.
- Seven self catering cottages thoughtfully converted from traditional stone barns retaining many original features including stone walls and exposed beams
- Free wi-fi, electric and heating
- Complimentary Cream Tea on arrival.
- Homemade treats available to be purchased on site during your stay (or pre-order so ready for your arrival).
- Private lake complex with free pleasure fishing including Roach, Rudd and Bream suited to beginners, children and the relaxed pleasure fisherman
- Unlimited free use of a local indoor pool and gym during your stay - approx 15 minutes from East Rose.
- Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on Bodmin Moor. Perfect for families, walkers, cyclists and dogs!
- The Eden Project and an endless choice of seaside villages, wonderful beaches and coastal paths are within easy reach
Coronavirus Update - April 2020
We hope everyone is safe and well and would like to say thank you to everyone for their continued support during these unprecedented events.
All of our bookings in March, April and May have been rescheduled to alternative dates later on in the year, or in 2021, and we will continue to reschedule until the Government relax their restrictions on travel.
To all of our wonderful guests - please follow all current Government advice - and we look forward to seeing you again once this disruption is over!
Matthew, Becky, Edward & William