East Rose is a unique hamlet of holiday cottages set in 17 acres with wonderful views over rolling Cornish countryside.
Our holiday cottages are located on Bodmin Moor, between the picturesque villages of Blisland and St Breward, with easy access to the superb North Cornish Coast including Wadebridge, Padstow and Newquay.
- Seven self catering cottages thoughtfully converted from traditional stone barns retaining many original features including stone walls and exposed beams
- Free wi-fi, electric, heating and bed linen.
- Complimentary Cream Tea on arrival.
- Homemade treats available to be purchased on site during your stay (or pre-order so ready for your arrival).
- Private lake complex with free pleasure fishing including Roach, Rudd and Bream suited to beginners, children and the relaxed pleasure fisherman
- Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on Bodmin Moor. Perfect for families, walkers, cyclists and dogs!
- The Eden Project and an endless choice of seaside villages, wonderful beaches and coastal paths are within easy reach
Visit our 'Special Offers' page for all remaining short break availability dates in October
DUE TO A LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION - W/c Saturday 26th September in Stable Cottage (sleeps 3) £325.00
Barn (sleeps 4+2) Saturday 10th Oct - Saturday 24th Oct was £820.00, NOW £600.00 (based on 2 guests only)
*The cottage can accommodate up to 6 guests, please contact us for the price if more than 2 guests*