Our online booking system is currently being upgrade. Cottage availability can therefore be checked by telephoning us on 01208 850674 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payment via all major credit/debit cards, with the exception of American Express over the telephone.
A deposit of 30% of the cottage rental is required with your booking, along with a completed cottage booking form or online booking form, and dog booking form (if applicable).
The balance of the rental is payable at least 28 days prior to the commencement of your stay.
Cancellation Insurance is available at reasonable rates.
Cottages are available from 3pm on the day of your arrival, to 9.30am on the day of departure. Please call in advance if you anticipate arriving after 5pm.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at East Rose at an additional charge of £30 per dog per week through prior arrangement with the proprietors. For short breaks there is a charge of £5 per dog per night. Dog bookings must be confirmed by returning the dog booking form. Rottweilers and Pitt Bull Terriers are not accepted.
Additional charges are Dogs (if applicable) and Laundry room facilities. Towels are free for overseas guests and can be hired, otherwise, at £5 per set ( a set is 1 x hand towel and 1 x bath towel).
Please ensure that you have read and understood our Reservation Conditions:
- Bookings are only confirmed by completing the online booking form (or returning a paper booking form), accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total rental due. The balance is payable 28 days priors to arrival (email reminders will be issued).
- Provisional bookings taken over the telephone / via email are held for a maximum of seven days.
- Bookings are for a minimum of one week’s duration from 3pm on the day of arrival to 9.30am on the day of departure. Short breaks can be arranged subject to prior arrangement with the proprietors.
- All receipts, confirmations and balance reminders are emailed (if no email address provided, your receipt will be posted).
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at East Rose, on the basis of compliance with the rules on the Dog Booking Form, and payment of the associated dog fee.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the cottages, fishing hut and laundry room of East Rose.
- East Rose reserve the right to terminate the stay if any guests, are causing a nuisance to the other guests, are not treating the property and grounds with due respect, or if any local or national rules are not being adhered to.
- Guests undertake to leave the cottage and contents in a clean and tidy manner on vacation. Additional charges may be issued if the cottage is left in an unacceptable state and requires additional cleaning, if there is damage to the property/items within the cottage, or if items/furniture have been moved between different cottages and not returned. Hoovers are provided in all cottages, guests are expected to have made use of these especially if they have a dog/s.
- East Rose nor any persons in their employ will be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained by guests staying at East Rose, or any person who may be invited to East Rose during the period of the guests booked holiday.
- East Rose reserve the right to enter the property during the stay, and will always endeavour to do so at a time convenient with the guest, and if possible, with the guests knowledge.
- East Rose reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that the above-mentioned conditions have not been observed.
- The Lead Guest undertakes to ensure that all members of their party are aware of and comply with these conditions.
- East Rose reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums paid without further liability.
- In the event of a cancellation by the holiday maker, deposits and/or balances are non refundable. The holiday maker shall be liable for the total amount of monies paid. Cancellation insurance is strongly advised as a safeguard.
- For guests who have to cancel their holiday following Government restrictions, for example due to Covid-19, the following terms apply:
*You can re-book to a date of your choice (during the same or following year), subject to availability, and with no administration fees. The
guest is responsible to pay any additional rental difference if the new date is from a higher tariff rate.
*Any money already paid will be transferred to the new holiday date.
*If a balance payment has not already been made, then this will be due 28 days prior to the new holiday arrival date.
*Refunds are not available.