Cottage availability can be checked by telephoning us on 01208 850674, emailing us at email@example.com or by using our online 247Booking system.
We accept payment by cheque, or card over the telephone. We also have an online 247Booking system. All major credit/debit cards, with the exception of American Express, are accepted.
A deposit of 30% of the cottage rental is required with your booking, along with a completed cottage booking form or online booking form, and dog booking form (if applicable).
The balance of the rental is payable at least 28 days prior to the commencement of your stay.
Cancellation Insurance is available at reasonable rates.
Cottages are available from 3pm on the day of your arrival, to 10am on the day of departure. Please call in advance if you anticipate arriving after 5pm.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at East Rose at an additional charge of £25 per dog per week through prior arrangement with the proprietors. For short breaks there is a charge of £4 per dog per night. Dog bookings must be confirmed by returning the dog booking form. Rottweilers and Pitt Bull Terriers are not accepted.
Additional charges are Dogs (if applicable) and Laundry room facilities. Towels are free for overseas guests and can be hired, otherwise, at £5 per set ( a set is 1 x hand towel and 1 x bath towel).
Please ensure that you have read and understood our Reservation Conditions:
- I understand that bookings can only be effected by returning the booking form accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total rental due. The balance is payable 28 days priors to arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation, I, (the holiday maker) shall be liable for the total amount of monies paid. Cancellation insurance is strongly advised as a safeguard.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at East Rose at a charge of £25 per dog per week through prior arrangement with the proprietors. For short breaks there is a charge of £4 per dog per night. I understand that dog bookings can only be effected by returning the Dog Booking Form. Dogs are accepted on the basis of compliance with the rules on the Dog Booking Form.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse any booking or to cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums paid without further liability.
- The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the stay if me, or members of my party, are believed to be causing a nuisance to the other guests or are not treating the property and grounds with due respect.
- I undertake to leave the cottage and contents clean and tidy on vacation. I understand that I will be charged if the cottage is left in an unacceptable state and requires additional cleaning, or charged for any items missing from my cottage even if they have been moved to another cottage (this includes kitchen items).
- I agree that neither East Rose nor any persons in their employ will be liable for any loss, damage, sickness or injury howsoever caused which may be sustained by me, or any member of my party, or any person who I might invite to the cottage and grounds during the period booked.
- Bookings are for a minimum of one week’s duration from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. Short breaks can be arranged subject to prior arrangement with the proprietors.
- The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during the stay.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the cottages and laundry room.
- The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking if it subsequently transpires that the above-mentioned conditions have not been observed.
- I undertake to ensure that all members of my party are aware and comply with these conditions.