Things to see and do
Cornwall is packed full of things to see and do and our cottages are perfectly located in the middle of it all. East Rose's central location makes both coastlines easily accessible; the south coast with its sandy beaches, secluded creeks and the Eden Project, and the north coast with its dramatic cliffs, quiet coves, grand country houses and harbour villages.
Bodmin Information Centre
The information centre in Bodmin can provide you with so much additional information and help for your holiday. Including:
* Help booking buses/coaches
* Help with walking routes around the area - they also sell a range of walking boots and have several free routes.
* Having a range of free discount vouchers to help you with cheaper days out in Cornwall
* Being able to book Eden Project tickets for you at a reduced rate
* Offering local event tickets
* Free wifi, selling tickets for the Theatre Royal in Plymouth and selling clotted cream!!!
You can find the team at:
Bodmin Information Centre, Shire Hall, Mount Folly Square, Bodmin PL31 2DQ.
Tel: 01208 76616 Web: www.bodminlive.com
Walking on Bodmin Moor
The Copper Trail Walking Route
Useful publications on Bodmin Moor