In each cottage:
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle
- Colour TV, Freeview & DVD player
- Modern bathroom or shower suites with power showers
- Stair gates in all two storey cottages
- Magazines, games and books
- Tourist literature
The Old Inn at St Breward - leisurely 40 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Nearest shop & Post Office
St Breward Stores - 5 minute drive
Asda Bodmin - 15 minute drive
Polzeath - 25 minute drive
Nearest cycle route
National cycle route 3 passes our driveway.
Camel Trail - 2 miles
Moor was originally home to some of the farm animals, before its conversion into a holiday cottage.
There are vaulted ceilings throughout with one double bedroom, a shower room en-suite, open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area and night storage heating.
Views from the lounge over the gardens and surrounding moorland.
To use our online booking facility, click on a price.
Lovely stay, beautiful location and lovely people. Would definitely stay again and recommend to my friends."