At a glance:
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle
- Colour TV, Freeview & DVD player
- One double bedroom with ensuite wet room
- One twin bedroom (or zip and link king beds)
- Bathroom with over head shower
- Travel cot, high chair, bath bath available to hire
- Shower stool available to hire for wet room
- All on one level - no steps to access the cottage
- Seating out area with table and chairs at the front of the cottage
Friday from 2022
The Old Inn at St Breward - leisurely 40 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Nearest shop & Post Office
St Breward Stores - 5 minute drive
Asda Bodmin - 15 minute drive
Polzeath - 25 minute drive
Nearest cycle route
National cycle route 3 passes our driveway.
Camel Trail - 2 miles
Friday changeover from 2022
Mowhay was originally a tractor shed converted into a holiday cottage in 2000. The cottage is a unique shape with two pitched roof’s and a roundhouse, and occupies a prominent position on the property with panoramic views of the moor.
There is one double bedroom with large shower room (wet room) en-suite, one twin bedroom (or zip and linked king bed), a bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area. The cottage has gas central heating making it warm and cosy all year round.
To use our online booking facility, click on a price.
"Very relaxing, and home from home
The location is superb and lovely walks round the lakes and by the river. Mowhay is a very comfortable, warm and well equipped cottage and perfect for summer or autumn visits. Matthew and Becky are really friendly and make you feel very welcome and Becky bakes the best scones in the south west! I have already made a provisional booking which will be our fifth visit."