At a glance:
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle.
- Colour TV, Freeview & DVD player in the lounge
- Wet room with power shower
- Shower stool available to hire for wet room
- King size bed
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- All on one level - no steps to access the cottage
- Small seating area at the rear of the cottage with bistro table and chairs (step access to the seating area)
The Old Inn at St Breward - leisurely 40 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Nearest shop & Post Office
Blisland Village Shop - 10 minute drive
Asda Bodmin - 15 minute drive
Polzeath - 25 minute drive
Nearest cycle route
National cycle route 3 passes our driveway.
Camel Trail - 2 miles
Shippen was originally home to some of the farm animals, and converted into a holiday cottage in 1995.
The cottage is all on one level and has one king bedroom, a large shower room (wet room) and an open plan kitchen/lounge with dining area. There is night storage heating.
Views from the lounge over the gardens and surrounding moorland.
"Home from home”
The property was exactly as
advertised. Spotlessly clean, light and airy. Everything we needed and
more. The property location was natural and beautiful. Lots of space to
wander and enjoy. Many benches located around the grounds for relaxing
and enjoying the peacefulness and beauty too. The owners were very
helpful and nothing was any trouble. We sampled and appreciated the home
made foods and treats and would highly recommend them. We would
definitely recommend and stay again in the future.